Rules for comments
1. No Spam or Advertising: Comments containing spam and advertising will be removed from our comments section. This includes hyperlinks to third party websites other than YouTube and Wikipedia.
2. Hate speech: We have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to hate speech. This includes racist, homophobic, xenophobic and other comments containing hateful words.
3. Personal Attacks: Comments containing attacks against other users will not be tolerated. Please don’t call each other names, harass or bully people in our comments section.
4. Comment Limits: No automated comment bots, this ruins the comments section for everyone and causes issues, such as web page crashingfor some users. There is a limit of 3 comments per minute per user.
5. Language and Threats: Vulgar language and threats will be removed.
6. Relevancy: Please keep comments on topic. Discussions regarding the merits of a certain political party do not need to take place on articles about a celebrity divorce. Discussions regarding your choice of internet provider do not need to take place on articles regarding a celebrity’s new house.
7. Personal Information: Please do not post anyone’s personal information, this includes your own information. Phone numbers, email addresses, websites and twitter handles will be deleted.
Your IP address will not be saved.This is your comment and your opinion. We do not care :)